- “Atomic” is a browser-based timeline animation tool.
- “Atomic Design” is a design methodology in which you design very small parts and combine them in larger and larger pieces to build a whole.
- “Atomic CSS” is a system in which you apply styles directly through designated HTML classes.
- “Project Atomic” is something for running containerized applications, like Docker? I dunno it’s DevOps-y and above my head.
- “Atomic Web Browser” is an old (looks abandoned) iOS web browser.
None of them have anything to do with each other, at least conceptually.
The Atomics is a post from CSS-Tricks